Green, Clean, Safe
ClassicFlame PRO is widely recognized within the Electric Fireplace Industry for its quality products and eco-friendly practices. We are proud members of the U.S. Green Builders Council and Sustainable Furnishings Council.
Unlike gas and wood burning fireplaces, ClassicFlame PRO Electric Fireplaces emit no Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Methane, Formaldehyde or Water Vapor, which means zero emissions - no indoor or outdoor pollution.
The Environmental Protection Agency lists poor indoor air quality as the fourth largest environmental threat to the US. Gas fireplaces produced over 7 Million tons of Carbon Dioxide in the year 2000.
On average, a “Direct Vent” gas fireplace produces over 2100 pounds of Carbon Dioxide per year.
100% Energy Efficient
Utilizes all input energy to create the Flame Effect, Heat Output, or both. By utilizing an Electric Fireplace for Zone Heating to warm the occupied spaces in the dwelling, the cost to heat the entire dwelling can be reduced dramatically.
Does not compromise the building envelope.
- Does not introduce additional entry or exit points in the building to allow heated or cool air to enter or exit the space.
- Does not allow for water or water vapor to enter the space, contributing to mold growth.
- Does not add to the “Stack Effect”. The movement of air due to currents in a structure’s building envelope. Heated air leaks out of any available exit, while cold air is drawn in.
Since structures “breathe”, indoor air quality can also be compromised by seepage of outside air into the space.
The LED’s we use to power our flame effect only use 11.2 watts of electric power and have a life span of over 75,000 hours, versus regular incandescent light bulbs that use 120 watts and have to be replaced every 2,000 hours or so. That’s a difference in product life of about 8.5 years versus 83 days.
- Energy saving LED technology
- SpectraFire flame effect has blue and red highlight colors
- Blue flame effect can be turn off for flame look
- Provides the most realistic flame effect in the industry
- Available on 39", 33", 28", and 26" models