- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). * You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Classicflame.com prior written consent.
ALL PRODUCT, PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND DATA ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE TO IMPROVE RELIABILITY, FUNCTION OR DESIGN OR OTHERWISE.
Twin-Star International, its affiliates, agents, and employees, and all persons acting on its or their behalf (collectively, “Twin-Star International”), disclaim any and all liability for any errors, inaccuracies or incompleteness contained in any website, advertisement, presentation, datasheet or other marketing materials or in any other disclosure relating to any product.
Twin-Star International makes no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the suitability of the products for any particular purpose or the continuing production of any product. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Twin-Star International disclaims (i) any and all liability arising out of the application or use of any product, (ii) any and all liability, including without limitation special, consequential or incidental damages, and (iii) any and all implied warranties, including warranties of fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement and merchantability.
Statements regarding the suitability of products for certain types of applications are based on Twin-Star International’s knowledge of typical requirements that are often placed on Twin-Star International products in generic applications. Such statements are not binding statements about the suitability of products for a particular application. It is the customer’s responsibility to validate that a particular product with the properties described in the product specification is suitable for use in a particular application. Parameters provided in datasheets and/or specifications may vary in different applications and performance may vary over time. All operating parameters, including typical parameters, must be validated for each customer application by the customer’s technical experts. Product specifications do not expand or otherwise modify Twin-Star International’s terms and conditions of purchase, including but not limited to the warranty expressed therein.
Twin-Star International products are not designed for any application in which the failure of the Twin-Star International product could result in personal injury or death. Customers using or selling Twin-Star International products not expressly indicated for use in such applications do so at their own risk.
No license, express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document or by any conduct of Twin-Star International. Product names and markings noted herein may be trademarks of Twin-Star International.